Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2012

May 14, 2012 Weigh In

OK well I guess I will post my Monday weigh in and measurements.
177.3 lbs
Chest - 44
Waist - 45.5
Hips - 43.75
Thigh - 20
Upper Arm - 12.25

Looks kinda bad!  But hopefully posting this information for who ever to see will help motivate me to make those numbers go down!  

I walk/ran three days last week.  I was hoping for more but my excuse was weather.  I know a true athlete would not care.  Hopefully I can change this for this week.  I also started to spray lavender fabric softener mixed with water on my pillow before bed to help me sleep.  I think it has worked well.  I don't don't spend as much time tossing and turning.  So that was a good trick.  I still don't like getting up in the morning.  I will have to find something that is good for that!

Well on to week 2! 

No comments:

Post a Comment