Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Aug 1, 2012 Weigh In

Last week I went back to my hometown with Colin to do some wedding work, and since my laptop was stolen last fall I was not able to update my progress.  I was 163 when I left,  When we came back home I weighed myself and was 167 again!  I wasn't exactly surprised at that measurement though.  Back at my parents house all my rules flew out the door.  Another good learning experience for me though,  next time I will try harder and be more prepared mentally for what is to come.  

Things I did that I shouldn't have:
  • One of the days we helped out close friends that were moving.  An entire day filled with lifting and stair climbing.  Great workout!  But we ate pizza all day....Not good
  • Another day was a friends birthday.  I did well until chips were put in front of me (we saw what I did at Colin's birthday) So I sat for 20 mins and just ate one ofter another....
  •  I didn't drink a large glass of milk before each meal
  • and I had white potatoes 
It's amazing how quickly the pounds return! When we got back home you would think I did everything in my power to get back on track again.  But I didn't,  It was like my mind was still on vacation.  It has only been in the last few days that I have been able to get back on my feet with my routine.  

This morning I weighed in at 165.3.   2 pounds, not bad, but not that good.  It seems that I keep taking steps back for every one forward.  But I will get past this,  hopefully learn something and use it in the future when I get off track again.

No comments:

Post a Comment