Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June 12, 2012 Weigh In

Today's weigh in is...Drum roll please!

170.3! 
Yay, I'm almost out of the 170s! I must say this whole losing weight is hard, but it's because it's a lifestyle change.  I stopped eating white potatoes...Anyone who knows me knows I love potatoes.  Roasted is the my fav.  But I just roast other veggies now, like cauliflower or parsnips. I also drink a glass of water before each meal. I know everyone has been saying to do that for years, but it works!  I get fuller faster so I don't end up over eating.  Plus it helps me get the 8 glasses of water in each day.  I feel so good now.  I wore shorts yesterday that I bought a few years ago but wasn't able to wear.  How exciting is that! The new me is around the corner!  

No comments:

Post a Comment