Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June 20, 2012 Weigh In

So this week I weighed in at....168 lbs! I'm in the 160s now! I was so happy when i saw that number i did a dance and ran down into the basement to tell Colin! It's been years since I saw a number that low.  It's amazing how the confidence and strength come when you lose a bit of weight consistently.  I've been losing 2 pounds a week and I'm happy with that.  The number keeps going down.

I'm still drinking water before each meal, I have not had a refined carb in weeks.  The only carbs I eat are whole wheat.  And  only the whole wheat that has whole wheat flour as the first ingredient.  Reading labels is big help in losing weight, and eating right in general.  We should really stop eating all that processed garbage.  It's practically plastic with all the preservative put in.  I only buy things that have one ingredient, or if it's something like bread I make sure it only has a few ingredients listed. I feel good and clean, if that makes sense, inside now.  I have more energy, I feel happier, i think my nails even look better! 

I hope to be at 150 lbs by my wedding in October.  But I feel very confident I can achieve That goal.  I've been working hard and as every day goes by it's easier to say no to things like pizza and fast food burgers. I don't even know when the last time I had a cracker was!  And i love crackers.  

This weekend will be a challenge for me though.  It's Colin's birthday and we are having a party, with junk food and beer!  but I have prepared myself.  I'm going to drink water with lemon and peppermint,  i made turkey paddys,  veggi trey, hummus, and fruit. So I think All will be good! Wish me luck!  

No comments:

Post a Comment