Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July 11, 2012 Weigh In

Odd, I had made this post lastnight on my phone, but I guess it did not save.  Oh well.  So the weigh in yesterday was 167.1 lbs.  Not much of a change, but at least it didn't go up.  There was still a lot of chips and other bad and yet so yummy food in the house. Since I knew I could not avoid it or I would end up binging on it, I would have some chips with my lunches and such.  But I would make sure I only had a handfull and no more.  I was surprised I didn't keep digging in the bag for more.  Now I know I can eat chips in moderation.  But this does not mean I'm going to go out and buy chips and crackers.  The only reason they were in the house was because friends brought them for the party.  I don't buy chips.  I try not to buy anything that comes in a box or is processed.  
I make my own turkey burger paddys, and turkey meatballs with out breadcrumbs. I love a couple of meatballs in a low sodium chicken broth with a few sprinkles of fresh parmesan cheese and spinach leaves.  I think that is my favourite lunch.  
I also have a herb and vegetable garden in the back, which I will talk about in another post, that I use for some fresh produce.  I would love a greenhouse to have fresh fruits and vegies all year long. 
I also drink 1 large glass of water before each meal now, instead of the small size cup.   Colin and I have also been going for long walks a few times a week.  Our speed and endurance is better each time.  We feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment